Origami is the Japanese art of folding various objects out of paper. The ''origami boat'' model will be described below.
The art of origami
As a rule, a square sheet of paper is used, it can also be colored. Traditional origami does not use glue or scissors.
There are many different techniques that allow you to fold both simple figures and complex three-dimensional objects.
How to make a paper punt
You can do anything with this technique. Below we will consider how a boat can turn out from a regular sheet of paper. Origami will help us with this:
- Prepare a piece of square paper.
- Fold it in half, folding the bottom up.
- Spread out. Bend now the edges to the center line, i.e. fold each side in half again.
- Turn the craft to the other side and fold the workpiece in half again.
- It turns out that the sheet is folded like an accordion. Fold one side over.
- Fold the top edges towards the middle to form a triangle.
- Do the same on the other side (bottom).
- Fold the shape in half so that the triangles are inside.
- Open the boat, bend the sides of the triangular shape inward to make a triangle.
- Middle cornersbend over.
- Open the entire structure. Wash the bottom and mark the sides of the boat.
This is how a punt boat came out. Origami is very simple and clear to make this craft.
Making a boat together
For the next boat you will need a standard A4 sheet of paper.
- Fold the sheet in half (across).
- Fold the sheet in half again.
- Expand. You have a sheet folded in half once, with a fold line in the middle.
- Fold the top corners to the middle to form a triangle.
- Fold the front bottom up to form a fold line under the base of the triangle.
- On the sides there are two small triangles that need to be bent to the back of the main triangle.
- Turn the product over and do the same steps as with the first side.
- Open the product so that you get a rhombus. Smooth out all edges.
- Fold the bottom of the rhombus up to leave about a centimeter to the top.
- Do the same on the other side. The origami boat is almost ready. Just a few moments left.
- Turn the blank towards you and pull the sides to open the boat.
- Give it a more defined shape.
This is the standard model. Such an origami boat has been known to everyone since childhood, when in the spring entire squadrons of paper boats were launched along the streams.