- Modern bird
- For clothing, home and play
- Owl pendant
- Jar of coffee "Owl"
- Interesting picture
- For myself and friends
The coffee owl has become very popular lately. An owl made of grains with the image of an invigorating drink today can decorate rooms, clothing, accessories, souvenirs and much more. The owl is the bird of the youth trend.
Owl is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge. The mysterious night bird looks mysterious and attractive. The coffee owl has become a sought-after image on T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts. Teenagers love soft toys and nightbird souvenirs.
For clothing, home and play
Coffee owl is successfully demonstrated on the pictures and walls of tea establishments, kitchens, dining rooms. With her image, they buy and make fridge magnets. You can make such a gray beauty yourself. The wise bird will perfectly fit into the interior of the room or come in handy as a cute present for a friend or sister. Creating a masterpiece with a coffee owl is not difficult, you just need to put a little diligence and effort.
Coffee owl can be made differentways. It can be sewn, knitted, made in the form of an appliqué.
The first option is quite simple, following the instructions, you can quickly cook a night bird.
This will be a small coffee owl pendant. To create it, you will need the following materials:
- white paper;
- dense white fabric;
- needle, thread, sewing machine;
- simple pencil;
- cotton wool;
- coffee beans;
- black marker;
- cord and ring for pendant;
- coffee, black tea, vanillin;
- acrylic paints and brushes;
- black gel pen;
- a glass of warm water.
Following the detailed master class, you will make a coffee owl quickly and easily:
- On white paper, draw a pattern of a simple owl. You can draw it yourself or download it from the Internet. With a black pen, carefully draw the eyes, feathers, bird's beak.
- Transfer the pattern to the fabric. Cut out two pieces.
- We put paper templates under the fabric and draw all the details of the picture: wings, beak, eyes, feathers. At the bottom we make a tuck in the area of \u200b\u200bthe paws.
- We put the parts with the image of a coffee owl inside. Gently sew along the edge or sew by hand, without affecting the bottom.
- We sew the tuck, turn the workpiece outward, the front part should be on top. Before us will be a small owl with traced elements. We fill the inside of the toy with cotton, but not too tightly.
- Sew the unstitched incision. Top of the headbirds fasten the lace with a ring.
- The next step is to color the fake. In warm water, dilute a bag of black tea and one teaspoon of instant coffee. Add vanillin. Cool the mixture and apply with a brush to the product. This must be done carefully and evenly, trying not to wet the workpiece too much.
- After applying the dark "paint" we circle the drawings on the owl: eyes, wings, and so on. This is best done with a black gel pen.
- The final step will be the coloring of the coffee owl. With the help of paints, pencils or felt-tip pens, you need to decorate all parts and images of the bird. It is better to draw all parts in brown colors, highlight large eyes with yellow paint. Pasted coffee beans in the middle, emphasizing the languor and mystery of the night bird.
- From pieces of threads, fur and fluffy rope, form the tips of the ears, wings and tail of an owl. To give the owl a unique charm with the help of coffee beans, we make "feathers" on small wings. It will be enough to glue six grains on each side. You need to fix them in this order: 3, 2, 1. A few grains can be glued to the traced tail of the bird.
A wonderful souvenir owl pendant is ready.
Jar of coffee "Owl"
Handmade coffee owls will help you prepare an original birthday present for friends and family. For example, a jar made in the form of an owl will benefit and decorate the interior.
To create a similar present, you need to preparethe following materials:
- glass jar with screw cap;
- piece of burlap;
- adhesive tape;
- tight cord, rope;
- thin cardboard;
- ribbons and lace;
- shreds in the color of burlap;
- coffee beans;
- buttons on legs or eyes;
- gray knitted threads;
- acrylic paints, varnish.
Starting to create a coffee owl:
- Cut out a rectangle from the burlap, corresponding to the size of the jar. In the middle of the jar, mark the center, cut out an oval from adhesive tape and paste it at the markup. From the rectangle in the middle we cut out a similar geometric figure.
- Gently cover the jar with glue so as not to touch the oval "window". We paste over the jar with prepared burlap. The fabric below should be with an allowance of 10 centimeters. These are future paws.
- Glue a thin ribbon along the neck of the can (along the edge of the burlap).
- Move to the limbs of the owl. From an extra piece of fabric hanging from the jar, we make cuts: for two paws and a tail.
- We tuck the paws and hem them, trying to give them the appropriate shape. We do the same procedure with the tail. We fold the base into a triangle and carefully stitch it.
- Cut out wings from paper and transfer the pattern to a fabric similar in color to burlap. Don't forget to leave enough space on the fabric to carefully seal the edges on the wings. We glue the cardboard base to the fabric pattern and attach it to the "can" owl.
- Hotglue the coffee beans along the edge of the window, on the "belly" of the owl, glue three beans to the paws.
- With a thin woolen cord we glue the edges of the paws and wings of a coffee owl.
- We decorate the wings with circular patterns of knitting threads or rope. We carry out a number of patterns, combining with a number of coffee beans. The wings will turn out beautiful and voluminous.
- The ponytail is decorated with coffee beans and wool edging.
- Let's move on to the head. Cut out a rectangle half the size of the jar. Glue the edges of the burlap to the edges of the lid.
- Cut out circles from thick cardboard in descending order, at least 6 parts. We stick on each other and on the lid. We fasten the lid to the jar and paste over with burlap. We form the upper edges with pointed ears, tie it with lace and fluff the tips of the ears.
- From knitting threads we make two pompoms and sew them in place of the eye sockets. We sew buttons instead of eyes, paint with yellow, black and white paint. Instead of a spout, we attach an oval button.
- Decorate the owl with ribbons and beads, put it in a jar of coffee and the original gift is ready.
Coffee owl in the form of a picture is very simple. On white thick cardboard you need to draw an image of an owl. In place of the eyes, they draw large circles with dark eye sockets or beautiful large eyes (as long as there is enough fiction and skill). Next, you need to coat the workpiece with glue throughout the pattern and lay out coffee beans. Lacquer on top. Operating procedurenot difficult but interesting. The finished painting should dry, placed in the original frame, it will serve as a creative piece of kitchen decor or a great gift for friends.
For myself and friends
Coffee owl toy is a very interesting and fashionable gift. Creating a night beauty yourself is not difficult. And you will definitely get pleasure from the work and the result. In the photo, coffee owls look stylish and interesting. Night birds are worthy of general attention.