Assassin's Creed is the game that has conquered millions. In it, the main character Desmond will have to move into his past and start fighting the Knights Templar. The first part of the game, which takes place during the time of the Crusades, went through the computers of fans of action-adventure like a hurricane. For the PC platform, such high-quality games are released very rarely. In the second part, we are transported to Italy during the Renaissance. The continuation of the franchise was so successful that it received two additions - Brotherhood and Revelations.
In 2013, the third series appeared on store shelves, in which the action takes place during the colonization of America.
The successful franchise has had an incredible impact on gamers. The network began to dazzle with fanfiction and cosplay. The idea of becoming a brave assassin simply captivated young people. The unusual retractable blade attracts special attention.
After completing training and passing exams, elite assassins were accepted into the order. At the initiation, the assassin received a retractable blade and lost his middle finger. With such a weaponit was easy to make ste althy kills. And thanks to his quick response, he could easily help decide the outcome of the battle.
If you want to feel like a cold-blooded killer, the best hunter of the order, then see how to make an assassin's blade with your own hands, for example, from paper. You can do this at home using improvised materials.
So, to make an assassin's blade with our own hands, we need the following:
1. We roll the paper into a tube and fix it with tape. Don't make it too narrow.
2. We crush or flatten on both sides, so that we get a parallelepiped.
3. We attach the workpiece to the hand and measure the required amount. The length should be approximately equal to half the distance from the hand to the elbow. Cut off the necessary part, and set aside the rest.
4. Now we proceed to the main part of considering how to make an assassin's blade with your own hands. We strengthen our box with tape. In the middle of the sides we make cuts, which we also fix.
5. We take more paper and twist it into a tube of a smaller diameter. We fix as in paragraph 1.
6. We flatten in the same way as a large workpiece, then we divide it into several small parts, more precisely, into two.
7. We glue one of the blanks on one side and cut it out on the other in the shape of a concave arc. Stuff some paper inside.
8. The second blank, the end of which is cut in the shape of a dagger, is inserted into the first. Gluing together.
9. Let's move on to the next part of the description of how to make an assassin's blade with your own hands. We take a toothpick, with the help of glue we fix it at the base of our paper knife.
10. We connect our hidden blade with the box. Insert the ends of the toothpicks into the slots. We eliminate the shortcomings by gluing the paper inside the box on both sides of the blade (top and bottom).
11. We make a small hole in the upper part of the “blade”, into which we thread the thread, then we fix it. At one end we make a loop, it will be fixed on the finger.
12. We take the lace and cut it into two parts, after which we glue them on our box. Thus, the mechanism will be fixed on the arm. This concludes the description of how to make an assassin's blade with your own hands.
So, now you have at your disposal a completely non-dangerous mock-up of a deadly weapon. Some make it from real knives, but such a dagger is quite suitable for the game. We looked at how to make an assassin's blade, the diagram can be drawn up by you yourself with some changes.