Table of contents:
- DIY jewelry
- Tassel earrings
- Delicate necklace "Spring"
- Beaded necklace "Girl's tears"
- Boho style brooch
- Classic style brooch
- Pearl bracelet
- Beaded Braided Bracelet
Homemade accessories have firmly established their position. After all, handmade jewelry looks original, beautiful and stylish. The choice in favor of homemade accessories is also based on the fact that it is very easy to make such an ornament from improvised materials at home. In this article, you will learn how to quickly make any jewelry, and believe me, it will look no worse than the purchased one.
To make homemade jewelry, you do not need special skills, as even a novice craftswoman can handle it. However, in order for the jewelry to look stylish and original, all manipulations should be performed very carefully. Jewelry material can be any:
Although this is a small fraction of what you can make a stylish accessory from. Among other things, for the manufacturejewelry, you need to prepare the following handy tools:
- Universal glue.
- Fittings for jewelry.
Note that everything you need can be purchased at a specialized store or you can remake an old, noticeably boring piece of jewelry.
Earrings are one of the most popular and favorite accessories among women. Currently, every fashionista has at least 5-6 pairs of earrings. However, not only ready-made accessories are designed to decorate, you can make them yourself, from improvised materials.
In order to make tassel earrings, we need:
- Thin fishing line.
- Mounting pin with ring.
It is not difficult to make such earrings, but it is very important to do it in stages, namely:
- At the first stage, you need to thread the fishing line into the needle and string beads on it. There must be at least 10 such beaded threads. The length and color of the beaded threads should be chosen depending on your preference.
- Prepared beaded threads should be tied into a knot at the very base of the fishing line.
- The resulting beaded tassel must be fixed on the mounting pin and decorated with beads.
- At the final stage, the resulting workpiece should be attached to the fasteners. By the way, earwires can be any: in the form of a clip-on fastener, with an English lock and in the form of a hook.
As you can see, making jewelry with your own hands is not difficult, but the result will surely please you and give your image originality and sophistication.
Delicate necklace "Spring"
Recently, the necklace has come back into fashion and has firmly established its position. Such decoration will enliven the image and give it a certain amount of romance. However, it is not necessary to run to the store for the next piece of jewelry, as you can make a necklace of beads and beads yourself at home.
In order to create such a delicate decoration, we need the following ingredients:
- Fishing line.
- Pink beads.
- Pink beads.
- Clasp for necklace.
It is very easy to make homemade beaded jewelry. For this you need:
- Use glue to glue pink beads in the form of a flower. There should be 20-30 of these flowers.
- String pink beads and the resulting flowers onto the fishing line in this way: 1 cm beads, a flower, then again 1 cm beads and again a flower (ideally, the length of the necklace should be 20-25 cm).
- At the final stage of making jewelry with your own hands, fasten the clasp to the necklace.
Flower necklace "Spring" is ready, it can be worn both on a date and on holidays. And if you like something more concise, then pay attention to the following model.
Beaded necklace "Girl's tears"
Beaded necklace with fringes and really somethingresembles flowing droplets, like girlish tears or rain. To make DIY jewelry you will need:
- Fishing line.
- Beads white.
Perhaps, this is the easiest decoration to make, and even a novice craftswoman can do it. However, in this seemingly simple matter, accuracy is very important. To make such an ornament, you should perform the following manipulations:
- Take a fishing line 25 cm long and put beads on it.
- Then cut 10 pieces of 5 cm from the fishing line and put beads on them too.
- Fix the resulting beaded fringe on the beaded thread at the same distance.
- Attach the clasp to the semi-finished necklace.
This necklace will serve as a great addition to your everyday look and more. By the way, if you use multi-colored beads to make such a necklace, you can create a bright, elegant decoration.
Boho style brooch
Until recently, boho style was used only in clothes. However, as it turned out later, it can also be used to make accessories. You can buy bags, belts and even boho-style jewelry in stores, but we will go the other way and make our own leather brooch.
To make such a boho-style decoration, we need:
- Burgundy leather.
- Universal glue.
- Clasp for brooch.
- Petal fittings.
Since the boho style implies layering, the manufacture of such a tool implies a phased implementation, namely:
- Cut a strip of leather 1 cm wide and 10 cm long. From the prepared strip, form a voluminous rose by sewing or gluing it.
- Cut out a circle with a diameter of 5 cm from the lace. The circle must be gathered and folded.
- A leather rose should be glued onto the resulting lace blank.
- Beads and beads should be glued to the rose. And accessories in the form of petals should be sewn or glued under the rose.
- Cut out a circle from the leather corresponding to the diameter of the brooch and glue it to the wrong side of the brooch.
- At the final stage, the clasp should be glued to the brooch.
Such a leather brooch is sure to noticeably enliven a boring blouse or dress and make you look original in any look.
Classic style brooch
Love the classic style of clothing and do not know what accessories would be appropriate to complement the image? Opt for classic-style brooches, especially since it is very easy to make your own. To make such an ornament, we need:
- Large oval or round button (5 cm diameter).
- Universal glue.
- Chain 4-5 cm long.
- Thread with needle.
- Letters for initials.
Leather necessarycut a piece (with a small margin) corresponding to the size of the button. The resulting blank should be glued to the button. A clasp must be glued to the reverse side of the brooch, and initials in the center to the front side. At the final stage, decorate the brooch with a chain by sewing it along the edge.
Do you like to wear bracelets? Perfectly! This accessory perfectly emphasizes the tenderness and beauty of the hand, therefore, every girl (woman) should have such an ornament, and preferably more than one. Bracelets can be anything: gold, silver, beads, beads, leather, but the pearl bracelet is considered the most beautiful and delicate. Let's try to create a simple bracelet with our own hands from pearls, especially since it is not at all difficult, and for its manufacture we need a minimum of materials:
- Pearl beads (large and small).
- Fishing line.
In order to make a pearl bracelet, you need to cut the fishing line to the size of your wrist, leaving 3-5 cm in stock. Use a needle to string beads onto the fishing line, alternating 2 small and 1 large. Then the resulting workpiece should be tried on your wrist and cut off the excess fishing line. At the final stage, you should fix the lock on the fishing line, and here is the handmade decoration, ready.
Beaded Braided Bracelet
Which of us in childhood was not fond of weaving? It's time to remember these skills and weave a beaded bracelet. In order to weave an elegant bracelet, you will needspecial machine. However, you can make it yourself by hammering carnations on the board on both sides.
So let's get started. To weave a bracelet, we need:
The technique of weaving the bracelet is as follows:
- It is necessary to pull the threads on the loom in 5-6 rows.
- 5-6 beads should be strung on a thread with a needle and weaved them into the threads on the loom, prying them up and down.
- This is how the whole bracelet should be woven.
- At the very end of the bracelet, loops for fastening should be formed.
- Fix the clasp on the resulting loops.
By the way, the bracelet can be either plain or colored, patterned. To make a colored bracelet, you should alternate beads of different colors, according to a pre-compiled scheme.
In this simple way, you can make any jewelry that you can later wear yourself or present as a gift to loved ones or friends.