How often girls completely thoughtlessly acquire trendy blouses that become a favorite in the wardrobe, but are combined with only trousers or a skirt. And if you resist the temptation, do not buy the thing you like, but, having figured out its cut, bring to life a fashionable and practical blouse on your own?
Choose a style
The peplum blouse has been popular for several seasons. The pattern of such a product is nothing complicated: an adjacent top and a frill at the waist in the form of a flounce or gathered strip of fabric. And the popularity of this model is fully justified, since it suits absolutely everyone. It is only important to find your interpretation.
Women's blouses in the style of men's shirts have also won the recognition of fashionistas. Their versatility allows you to create ensembles in completely different styles.
Of course, silk blouses with a stand-up collar are always a favorite. Strict style and feminine fabric bring a touch of romance to the image. However, such a thing is unlikely to be harmoniously combined with jeans and sneakers.
Building the base of the template
To build a blank for a women's blouse, you will need to develop a base pattern. It is it that is used for modeling and designing all products. To do this, take the following measurements:
- girths of the neck, chest, waist, hips, forearms and wrists;
- height of chest, back and front from shoulder to waist;
- back and shoulder width;
- breast tuck solution;
- sleeve length and product.
The construction begins with the fact that a rectangle is built on paper, the sides of which are equal to the length of the product and half the girth of the chest. Next, apply the base grid:
- on the vertical side from the top corner they descend to the distance of the height of the chest and draw an auxiliary horizontal;
- farther from the corner they fall to the height of the waist and also draw a line;
- 20 cm below the waist position the hip line;
- return to the line of chest height and mark half the width of the back;
- mark the armhole zone, which starts at the extreme point of the back zone and is equal to ¼ of the half-girth of the chest + 2 cm;
- the remaining distance from the border of the armhole zone to the side of the rectangle is the chest area;
- from all found points on the line of the chest raise the vertical to the upper side of the rectangle;
- the armhole area is divided in half and a straight line is lowered, outlining a guideline for the side seam;
- along the chest height line from the front, mark ½ of the tuck solution and raise the perpendicular from the point.
When the basic grid for a do-it-yourself blouse pattern is ready, they begin to draw finer details:
- receive 7 cm from the upper corners and raise the points by 1.5 cm;
- draw a neckline: in the left corner from the side, where half the width of the back is marked, I make a neckline 3 cm deep; in the right corner, the depth of the neck is 7 cm;
- from the extreme raised point of the throat, mark the length of the shoulder;
- the shoulder line is drawn at an angle: for the back, 1.5-3 cm from the upper border of the rectangle; for the front, always 2 cm lower than the extreme point of the shoulder cut of the back;
- on the shoulder of the back, 4 cm recede from the beginning of the cut of the shoulder and put the first point, the second after 1.6 cm is a back tuck, the depth of which is 6 cm;
- lower the line by 1.6 cm;
- the upper border of the front armhole, from which the shoulder cut begins, should be located at a distance of 1/10 of the half-girth of the chest from the border of the armhole and at a height;
- connect the found point with the raised point of the front neck;
- shoulder line appears on the drawing, which exceeds the value of the measure "shoulder length";
- extra centimeters are closed into a tuck, the starting point of which is at a distance of the tuck solution;
- find the second point of the tuck along the cut of the shoulder, raise it by 1.5 cm and lower the line from it to the point ½ of the tuck solution on the chest line;
- then determine the difference between the circumference of the chest and waist and divide the resulting figure by 4;
- along the waistline from the straight side cut in each direction, the value obtained in the calculations recede and raise the lines tomid armhole;
- from the sides of the rectangle to the center of the drawing along the hip line, retreat along ½ of the girth, put points and connect them with the found points on the waist.
If you need a blouse pattern with a peplum from the waist, then you can finish building the drawing on the waistline.
In addition to the shelves of the back and front, build a sleeve template. To do this, measure the length of the armhole with a centimeter tape directly along the finished pattern. Next, proceed to the drawing:
- draw a straight line (main) equal to the length of the sleeve;
- receive 1/3 of the armhole length +2 cm from the top and put a dot;
- from the found point to the sides at a right angle, retreat along ½ of the forearm girth and from their extreme points raise straight lines to the top of the main line;
- these lines divide each into four parts and put points;
- then the first point is lowered by 1.5 cm, the second is unchanged, the third is raised by 1.5 cm, the fourth is central on the main line without changes, the fifth is raised by 1.5 cm, the sixth is unchanged, the seventh is lowered by 1cm;
- dots are connected by a smooth line, outlining the sleeve;
- at the base of the central line in both directions at a right angle mark ½ of the circumference of the wrist + 2 cm;
- the drawing ends by drawing the side sections of the sleeve.
Flounces and ruffles can be attributed to decorative details. To build an interesting modelblouses, it is enough to develop the base and supplement it a little. A blouse pattern with a peplum can be presented in two versions: a peplum in the form of a frill and in the form of a simple frill.
The first option involves cutting the fabric in the form of a semicircle, in the second case it is a regular strip of linen, which is collected in small folds and stitched to the bottom of the blouse at the waist. For both options, you will need to measure the bottom of the product. The pattern of a blouse with a peplum in the form of a frill is built on a fabric folded four times. Near the corner, a peplum base is built, equal to ¼ of the bottom of the blouse, where the frill will be sewn. The length and shape of the peplum can be completely different, it depends on the imagination and the desired result.