- A bit of history about the beret
- Simple and original beret
- Flower formation
- Formation of the second petals
- Finishing knitting headdress
- Beautiful openwork crochet: scheme and description
- Knitting the base of the flower beret
- Unusual openwork crochet with a diagram and description
- Connecting parts
Beret as a headdress appeared in the 15th century. Initially, it was rectangular in shape, worn exclusively by clergy. In the 16th century, European citizens could show off a headdress made of velvet, velveteen, silk, decorated with precious stones and embroidery.
Now this model is in great demand among women, men, children. Let's take a closer look at how to crochet a summer openwork crochet. The scheme and description of the models will be selected for beginner craftswomen.
A bit of history about the beret
For many, at the mention of this headdress, the image of a rounded Soviet beret with a ponytail at the top arises. Now famous fashion designers (Giorgio Armani, Agnes, Oscar de la Renta) offer a wide range of berets suitable in shape, material, color for wearing in any season.
They wear this headdress in different ways: they tilt it to one side, pull it over their ears, move it back, hide their hair under it, or, conversely, straighten it. Alldepends on face type, season, beret type.
Now fashion designers create berets in the form of caps, hats, “pills”, “transformers” models. Knitted hats are especially popular, as nowadays masters form unusual patterns (voluminous, openwork), thanks to which this or that image is created.
For beginners, it is better to pay attention to the openwork crochet beret. The scheme and description of such a model are quite simple and do not require a lot of experience. The easiest option is to create a mesh beret. You can go the way of knitting hats from arches with air loops. Decorate the side of the mesh hat with a huge flower. And the model in the form of a “bag” is knitted from an elastic band, then alternating crochet posts and air loops.
Simple and original beret
For knitting you will need cotton yarn (in 50 grams 240 meters), two hooks - the first and fourth numbers. By changing the hook numbers, you get a tight or loose pattern. Crochet an openwork summer beret, starting from the center of the circle.
- Close six stitches into a ring.
- Each row start with three lifting loops. You knit nineteen double crochets (CCH).
- Next, alternate 2dc and three air loops. You should get ten pairs of "cap" columns.
- Knit the next row in the same way, only cast on five stitches between two slip stitches.
- Now you knit paired columns (meaning 2CCH) oversimilar elements of the previous row, and on the arch of five loops form the following pattern:2 loops, 1SN- repeat twice, 2 loops.
- Knit paired columns without changes, and in the arched pattern dial three air loops, 3СН, three loops.
- The next row is knitted in almost the same way as the previous one, only instead of 3 dc you knit a slingshot (2dc in one base), 1dc, slingshot.
We continue to knit openwork crochet. Scheme-description of the headdress from the 7th to the 13th row:
- Now in the arched pattern, the air loops at the edges are reduced to two, and the number of slingshots is doubled (2 slingshots, CCH, 2 slingshots).
- Knit four chain stitches, 7dc in an arched pattern, and paired columns go unchanged.
- Further in the pattern, increase the loops to six, and reduce the number of columns to five.
- Knit five stitches and 3dc. In the paired CCH of the previous row, you knit two pairs of "cap" columns with an arch of five loops between them. It is from these columns that the formation of a sharp petal will begin.
- Then you knit paired columns with two arches of five loops, and in the arched pattern you collect five loops along the edges and a cap column between them.
- In the arched pattern, knit five loops, and between paired columns (petals) make three arches of five loops.
- The next row is knitted in almost the same way, only in the arched pattern you cast on three loops, and between paired columns knit four arches of five loops.
Formation of the second petals
We continue to create an openwork crochet beret for the summer. Scheme from the 14th to the 19th row:
- Now each arched pattern (petal) ends with two CCHs, and between them you dial five arches of 5 loops.
- Further from the paired dc of the previous row (the tip of the petal), knit 6dc with 3 loops between them. Between these elements, cast on 4 arches of five loops, which begin to form the second row of petals.
- Now in the petals you form three arches of five loops, and between the leaves above the 3 CCHs of the previous row you knit a slingshot, 1CC, two arches of five loops, 1CC, a slingshot.
- In the next two rows, the elements of slingshots and columns remain unchanged. The number of arches changes. In the 17th row, add two arches between the slingshots, and three similar elements in the leaves. In the 18th row, on the contrary, the pattern contains two arches, and between the slingshots - three arches.
- Over the slingshots of the previous row, knit 7 dc. Between the leaves make five arches of five loops.
Finishing knitting headdress
We finish knitting a summer openwork crochet. Scheme and description from the 20th to the 30th row:
- The next row consists of six arches between the leaves, five crochets in the pattern.
- Next, knit seven arches and three double crochets that form the top of the sheet.
- Now you knit six rows completely with arches of five loops.
- From the 28th row, go to the formation of the gum. Knit each arch with a connecting loop.
- Next, knit with connecting posts, decreasing throughevery five loops, two elements.
- The last row is knitted in the same way as the 29th. If you want more elastic, then knit the required number of rows without decreasing.
As you can see, the result is an air beret. Its advantage lies in one-piece knitting. By experimenting with the colors of threads, you can get bright images. Pay special attention to the melange yarn, the color of which smoothly transitions from one shade to another.
Beautiful openwork crochet: scheme and description
"Floral" beret can be knitted differently. First, make a separate motif, and then tie the base of the headdress to its petals. To work, use cotton, a thin hook (No. 1, 4). The flower pattern consists of 13 rows.
- Complete a chain of ten air loops.
- In the first row, knit 20 dc.
- Next, alternate SSN and air loop.
- Then, knit each column over the same element of the previous row, and knit three loops between them.
- From the fourth row, form the petals. From the first to the third column, knit an arch of eight loops.
- Knit a petal in each arch: half-column, 1dc, three double crochet, five double crochet, three double crochet, 1dc, half-column.
Please note that the floral motif can be knitted with different threads or in one color. The main thing - remember the combination of colors. The openwork white crochet looks especially elegant.
Knitting the base of the flower beret
Headdress pattern from 6th to 22nd row:
- The next row starts from the middle of the petal to the third column with three crochets of the next sheet. Cast on arches of nine loops.
- In each arch, knit 18 single crochet stitches.
- From the eighth row, knit "sheaves" (three "loop" columns with one top and different bases) with three loops between them. Only between the petals "sheaves" go without air loops.
- The next row starts from the middle of the arch of three loops of the previous row.
- Now in each arch of the bottom row you knit 3 dc (each petal has 12 elements).
- The remaining two rows follow the same pattern.
- Next, knit in the pattern from the 8th to the 13th row, that is, start with "sheaves" and end with double crochets.
- About rows 18-19, start decreasing in every 8-9th loop.
- In the 20th row, alternate dc and loop.
- The last two rows are knitted with single crochet, decreasing the required number of loops.
Unusual openwork crochet with a diagram and description
Thanks to modern models, berets can be worn by women and men with any type of face. Headwear with a stand is especially interesting. Some of them are starched, others are combined with regilin or hard fishing line, and still others are created in parts. Let's take a closer look at how a beret is created using the latest technique.
Crochet patterns with a description of the bottom.
- Complete a chain of eight loops.
- A row entirely of yarn stitches (9 stitches per petal).
- On 9 columns of the previous row, knit“sheaf”, an arch of five loops- 2 times, “sheaf”.
- Knit the next three rows in the arches of the previous row: 3dc, two loops, 3dc. Do not put air loops between elements.
- Next, add the same element. It turns out that there will be three "fans" on the 9 columns of the first row: 3CC, two loops, 3CC.
- Knit next row unchanged.
- Next, in each fan of the previous row, knit a triple element:3 dc, 2 loops- 2 times, 3 dc.
- In the next row on the arches, knit ordinary fans.
- In the last row, alternate the triple fan with the usual one.
The beret can be two-tone or solid. In the second option, choose a bright color scheme. For example, a summer openwork orange crochet looks catchy on young girls.
Scheme for knitting the side of the headdress.
- Dial a chain equal to the girth of the head, adding another seven centimeters.
- Knit all rows in double slingshots (2dc, chain 2, 2dc) with one warp.
- The next slingshot goes through the two loops of the bottom row.
- Elements go strictly one after another.
- In the 3rd-4th row, knit one at a time between the slingshotsair loop.
- In the 5-6th row, increase the arches to two loops.
As soon as the parts are ready, put the bottom on the side part, using the arches of six loops, connect them. Then knit ruffles according to the following pattern:
- cast on arches of six loops;
- in each arch you knit a half-column, 7SSN, half-column.
Next, go to the band. Knit it with single crochets, and create "holes" by alternating 3 CCHs and two loops. After three centimeters, knit a “picot” (three air loops in one base). The beret is ready, you can decorate it with a flower.