- Amazing world of knitting
- First option
- Second option
- Third option
- Sweatshirts for men. Coarse knit
- Option one
- Second option
Women's sweatshirts (coarse knit) is the most popular wardrobe item, which has recently become very popular among fashionistas of all generations.
The seasonality of such sweaters is determined by the thickness of the yarn. Any pattern can be chosen. It can be a braid or a Norwegian pattern, or plain knitting, decorated with knitted flowers. Now you can knit a large viscous sweater yourself. This guarantees you exclusivity. Many brand manufacturers have included women's sweaters with large knitting in their collections. It's practically a hit!
Amazing world of knitting
Today we will tell you how to knit the most beautiful jacket with a large knit, with the application of various descriptions.
So, the first part of the article will be held under the slogan “Women's sweatshirts are for fashionistas. Large knit"
This oversized knitted sweater does not require additional details. It already looks great due to the interweaving of large loops.
For sweater size 36-38 (bust 83-89 cm) you need:
- Alpaca beige yarn andacrylic - 150-200 gr.
- Yarn beige kidmohair, wool and silk-100 gr.
- Circular and toe needles No15.
It is necessary to knit two strands together.
Front rows are knitted with loops, and purl rows are knitted with loops.
Knitting density is 7 loops per 10 sq.cm.
- For front and back, cast on circular needles with two threads 58/62 p.
- After reaching 47/48 cm, we divide the loops so that 29/31 sts come out on the back and front. Then we knit each part separately.
- We will continue to knit the back with front stitch. Having reached a height of 66/67 cm, we close the loops.
- For the front, we also use the front surface. We reach 60/61 cm. To make a neckline, we will close the middle 9 p. Now we knit each side separately.
- In order to round the neckline, we close every second p. 2 times 1 p. (8/9 p.).
- When it reaches 66/67 cm, bind off the rest of the shoulder loops in one go.
- We knit the second side of the neck in the same way.
- To tie the sleeves, cast on a double thread on straight needles 26 sts. Knit in stockinette stitch.
- Close the loops when it reaches 46 cm.
- Assembling a jacket. To do this, we make shoulder seams. Then sew on the sleeves. We carry out seams of sleeves.
- To make the collar, we cast on the neck loops on circular needles, one from each edge loop. At the same time, we skip the fourth loop.
- Must have an even number of stitches.
- We mark the places where the border of the front and back will beparts.
- Next, we knit in a round front stitch 20 cm. At the same time, we add 1 loop on both sides of the marks every 4 cm. At the end, we close the loops.
- This is how easy it is to knit a large-knit sweater with large knitting needles.
Now you can find a huge number of descriptions and knitting patterns. Large knit sweaters are simply a delightful piece of clothing. Any girl should have such a thing in her closet. We will now consider the simplest. Any fashionista can knit it. Sweatshirt sizes will be 36-38.
We will need:
- Grey yarn 1250 -1350 g of merino wool and acrylic.
- Straight needles No 6 and No 8.
- Circular needles No 6.
Semi-patent pattern consists of an odd number of loops.
Knit First Row:
Krom., 1 person. pet., 1 out., loops repeat without chrome. Finish purl 1 and chrome.
Second row purl:
Chrom., 1 loop with 1 stitch. remove as purl, then 1 person. pet. and we repeat everything, without chrome. We finish by removing 1 pet. with 1 na., as out. and chrome.
Third row knit:
Krom., nakid, we knit the removed loop together. and 1 out. pet. We repeat everything without chrome. We finish by knitting a crochet and a face shot together., chrome.
Then repeat the second and third row.
For the main pattern, it is necessary that the number of loops is a multiple of 4 + 5. See description.
Knitting gauge is 14.4 stitches per 10 sq.cm.
- For the back, cast on needles No. 8 81-89 loops. Knit 1out. R. with the help of faces. loop.
- Then we knit with the main pattern. You need to start with loops to rapport, then rapport again. We will end with loops after rapport.
- After you knit 51.5 cm, cast off 3 sts on both sides. for armholes
- Now in every second p. 1 on 2 and 7 on 1 loops, 57 on 65 loops remain.
- Close for shoulder bevels, from the beginning of the armhole through 19.5 cm on both sides 5/6 pet. Then in every second p. 3 on 5/6 loops. At the same time, after 2 rows from the beginning of the shoulder bevels, in order to make a neckline, cast off the middle 13 sts. Now we finish each of the sides separately. To round the edges of the neckline, close the edge of the cutout in the next second p. 1 on pet.
- We knit the left shelf. To do this, we collect on the knitting needles No8 37 (41) loop. We knit like the back, only for the bevel you need to close from the left edge for every 28 row 5 to 1 pet.
- After 23 cm in the front row from the cast-on edge, we will set aside for the pocket from 8 to 26 loops. Finishing the row.
- To make the pocket lining, cast on 19 sts separately. Now we knit 11 cm with front stitch. Next, we add these lining loops, instead of the deferred pet., In the next. out. shelf row.
- As on the back, we carry out the bevel of the shoulder and the armhole.
- Similarly, we knit the right shelf.
- For sleeves, cast on needles No 6 37 sts. Then we knit with a semi-patent pattern 24 cm.
- You need to finish with one front row.
- Now we take knitting needles No. 8 and knit the main pattern from the first row, adding 9 p. 1 pet.,for the bevel. Next, add in turn to each. 6 and 8 p. 1 pet. There are 53 loops in total.
- Include all added loops in the main pattern.
- Close, for an okat, after 54 cm on both sides 3 pet., And then in each. second r. 13 on 1 and 2 on 2.
- Then close after 67 cm, the remaining 13 pet.
- Making a belt. We collect 7 loops and knit with a semi-patent pattern. Krom. in each row it is necessary to knit faces. satin stitch. We close the loops after 130 cm.
- Assembling a jacket. To do this, we collect on the needles No. 6 the pending loops of the entrances of the pockets and knit with an elastic band of 3.5 cm for the slats. We close the loops in accordance with the picture. Sew the ends of the strips. Next, sew on the inside edge of the lining from the pockets.
- Make shoulder seams.
- We collect, along the edges of the neck of the shelves and the back on circular knitting needles 203 loops. We knit with a semi-patent pattern 11 cm. Chrome. knit in each row.
- Close the loops in accordance with the pattern.
- Now we sew the seams of the sleeves and shoulder, so that the last 12 cm were purl.
- This is done so that the sleeves can be rolled up.
- It remains only to sew on the sleeves.
The large knit jacket, the scheme of which is quite simple, is knitted from thick yarn. We will write the knitting of this version of the sweater for the 50th size. But everything can be adjusted at your discretion.
We will need:
- 950 gr. wool and acrylic yarn.
- Needle No 10, 12, 15.
- Hook No4.
Let's start knitting:
- In order to tie the main pattern, we use the description, given that only faces are indicated in it. ranks. And we will knit the wrong ones in accordance with the pattern. Rows are repeated from 1 to 12.
- Knit the back. To do this, we collect 53 loops on the knitting needles No10. Next, we knit like this: 1 chrome. loop, from 12 loops we repeat rapport 4 times, then 1 first loop and 1 chrome. the loop. According to this description, we knit 44 cm.
- Then cast off 7 sts. on both sides, for armholes. 37 stitches remain.
- Knit according to the pattern. We close the row at a height of 64 cm. This turned out to be the 84th row.
- To complete the left shelf, you need to dial 27 loops on the knitting needles. Now we knit like this: 1 chrome. loop, then repeat the rapport 2 times out of 12 loops, then 1 first pet. and 1 chrome. the loop. We knit 44 cm and close 7 pet., For armholes from the outside. At the same time, close, for the neckline on the left, 5 pet. Next 2 times 1 pet. in other rows.
- Having knitted up to 64 cm, we will close the remaining 13 pets. shoulder.
- The right shelf will be knitted similarly to the left one.
- Let's get down to the sleeves. We collect 39 loops on knitting needles No10. The knitting description is as follows: 1 chrome. loop, then 3 times repeat the rapport of 12 loops, now again the first loop and 1 chrome. the loop. As a result, the sleeve length is 46 cm. This is 60 rows. It remains to close the loops.
- To assemble the jacket, we make side seams and sew in the sleeves.
- The collar is made as follows: we collect with a thread folded in half, 40 loops from the inside along the length of the neckline. We knit the next row withedge loop, then 2 purl. loops, the remaining loops with an elastic band 2 by 2. Thus, we knit 4 rows.
- Now we take needles No. 12 and knit with an elastic band 2 for 2 more 4 rows.
- We take knitting needles No15. We knit to a collar height of 14 cm.
- Then close the loops.
- To oblige the edges of the shelves of a fashionable blouse, we take a simple hook. The description is: 3 air loops, skip 3 cm of the base and 1 connecting post.
- Sew buttons on the left shelf of the blouse. Knitted jacket is ready! Buttons can be taken absolutely any, at your discretion. The holes in the pattern on the right side will serve as buttonholes.
Sweatshirts for men. Coarse knit
In addition to women's, men's jackets in large knit are no less in demand. We will also give knitting options for this popular type of clothing.
Let's give an example of knitting a men's sweater in size 50.
We will need a large knit sweater, the photo diagram of which is below:
- 800g Wool & Acrylic, Color of your choice.
- Knitting needles No4.
- With rubber bands. For her, we knit in faces. rows in turn 1 persons. loop, 1 out. loop. Purl rows knit in accordance with the pattern.
- To make a pearl pattern, we will knit in accordance with the attached description No 1. Only faces are shown on it. rows, purl. R. we knit according to the pattern. Height from 1st to 4th row.
- Cast on 87 sts for back. Then we knitelastic band 1 to 1. Having knitted 5 cm, we add 20 loops along the width of the canvas. We knit with a pearl pattern according to the attached description No 1.
- For armholes, having reached 50 cm, close 4 sts on both sides. And in every second p. close 1 time 2 pet. and 3 times 1 pet. Next, knit straight.
- When reaching 75 cm, cast off the middle 21 sts. for neckline. Now we knit both sides separately. To round off the cutout, in each. 2 row we will close 1 time 3 pet., Then 1 time 2 pet. and 1 time 1 pet. Having reached a height of up to 78 cm, all pet. close.
- Knit in front of sweaters. You need to dial 87 loops on the knitting needles. We knit with an elastic band 1 by 1. Having reached a height of 5 cm, we begin to add 20 loops along the width of the fabric. Next, we knit with a pearl pattern in accordance with the attached description No 1.
- For armholes, having reached a height of up to 50 cm, we begin to close on both sides of 4 pet. Then in every 2 row close 1 time 2 pet., 3 times 1 pet. Next, knit straight.
- To make a neckline, having reached a height of 72 cm, close the middle 21 loops. Then we knit both sides separately.
- To round the cutout, close in each. 2r. 1 time 3 loops, 1 time 2 loops, 1 time 1 loop. Then we close the loops, reaching a height of up to 78 cm.
- To knit the sleeve, cast on 37 sts on the needles and knit rib 1 x 1. Having reached a height of 5 cm, add 12 sts. We knit a pearl pattern in accordance with the attached description No. 1. Only in each. Row 6 inc 1 st each to expand the sleeve on both sides.
- When reaching a height of 50 cm, close 4 pet. Further in every 2 p. we will close 3 times 2pet. and 12 times 1 pet., this is for an okat.
- Then, after 68 cm, close all loops.
- Knit the other sleeve in the same way.
- Now assembly. First, we carry out the side and shoulder seams. Then we sew in the sleeves.
- We collect loops along the edge of the neck on the knitting needles and then knit with an elastic band 1 by 1. After 10 cm, all pet. close. Fold in half and sew from the inside out. The men's oversized knitted sweater is complete.
Sweater size for bust: 87-92.
- 850 g of 100% alpaca beige/grey tweed.
- Straight needles No 4.
- Crochet needles No 3, 5.
We will knit the main pattern according to the description. Purl row according to the pattern. We carry out the first and second p. 1 time and repeat from 3rd to 42nd row.
For the main pattern of the needles No. 4. Density: 24 loops and 27 row-10 by 10.
- Let's start from the back. Cast on 128 stitches. We knit 1 out. row. Worn out. loops knit with the main pattern
- To make the chrome, start at the "B" mark. Then we repeat 20 loops. We finish at the mark "C" chrome.
- For armholes after 44 cm (119 row) close on both sides 1 to 3 pet. In every 2 p. 2 on 2 pet. and 5 on 1 loop. It turns out 104 loops. After 66 cm (this is 179 rows), for the shoulder bevels on both sides, we close 1 by 6 pet. Further in every 2 row 2 to 6 pet., And then 1 to 2 pet. and 2 on 1 pet. Leave 60 loops for the neckline.
- Before we knit similarly to the back.
- NowLet's move on to the sleeves. To do this, we collect 68 loops on the knitting needles and knit 1 purl. purl row. loops. We knit the main pattern starting with chrome. and 19 loops according to the description. Finishing chrome.
- At the same time, we will add to make bevels on both sides in each. 6 p. 16 on 1 pet. Further in every 4 row 3 on 1 pet. And in every 2 p. 1 on 1 loop. That is, a total of 108 loops.
- After 43 cm (117 rows) we close the sleeves for okat on both sides 1 to 3 pet. And in every 2 p. 3 to 2 sts, 10 to 1 st, 3 to 2 sts, 3 to 3 sts. and 2 on 4 pet. Now we will close the remaining 24 loops, after 59.5 cm. We knit 1 by 2 pet. persons together. per each braid.
- Assembling a jacket. We carry out the shoulder and side seams and sew on the sleeves.
- To make the collar, cast on the remaining 60 front stitches and 60 back stitches on stocking needles. Then we knit a pattern of 6 cm. Close all the loops.
Do not forget that such sweaters are determined by seasonality, that is, the thickness of the thread. Various patterns can be chosen absolutely any. It can be ropes, diamonds, ovals, leaves, or plain knitting, decorated with knitted flowers. These most popular sweatshirts with voluminous patterns can be knitted independently. This guarantees you absolute exclusivity.
Knitting a large-knit sweater is a fairly simple and fun process. One has only to try once and it will be difficult to stop. Fascinating activity - knitting, largeknitting, jacket is unique, and the process itself is soothing. In addition, we put warmth and care into each of our creations.