Table of contents:
- Children's fabric from natural raw materials
- Cotton knitwear
- Man-made fiber fabrics
- Features of artificial fabrics
Everyone knows that children's skin is more delicate and sensitive than that of an adult. It is for this reason that when making clothes for babies, certain fabrics should be used. What material is suitable for this?
Children's fabric from natural raw materials
At the moment there is a wide range of fabrics. For tailoring children's clothing, experts recommend using textiles made from natural raw materials. These materials include:
- bamboo fiber.
This material is not only pleasant to the body, but also has many properties. The children's fabric does not cause allergies, is hygroscopic, and most importantly, the clothes made from it allow the skin to breathe.
Cotton fabrics for children's clothing are very popular. The most popular are:
- Interlock. This baby underwear fabric is a jersey that is entirely made of cotton. Products made of such material do not stretch, keep their shape, very warmand soft, do not cause allergies and irritation. These clothes can be bought for a child with sensitive skin.
- Footer. This children's fabric is made from cotton without additives. Warm clothes are sewn from such material. The canvas perfectly keeps its shape, allows the skin to breathe, and also has a high level of hygroscopicity. However, this fabric is very demanding in care. Fleece garments may lose their attractive appearance as a result of improper washing.
- Ribana. This fabric is an elastic material with small stripes. Knitwear keeps its shape and stretches if necessary. At the same time, the fabric allows the skin to breathe. Thanks to this child, these clothes are always comfortable.
- Kulirka. This is an airy, light and thin cotton jersey. The material is stretched only in width. It will not work to stretch it in length.
Man-made fiber fabrics
Children's fabric can be made from non-natural material. However, only a certain type of textile is suitable for tailoring:
Features of artificial fabrics
Fleece is a fabric made from polyester. Such textiles resemble suede. There are many varieties of fleece. The main difference lies in the thickness of the fabric, the method of weaving it, density, and so on. It is worth noting that a wide range of clothes are made from such material. These are tracksuits, and outerwear, and thermal underwear, and underwear. Such fabricbreathable, conductive and does not absorb moisture.
As for velsoft, it is a fabric made from polyester fibers. It has a pleasant to the body and soft pile. The material is light and unpretentious in care. Quilted jackets and overalls are made from such textiles.
Viscose is an artificial silk. Many manufacturers use this material for the manufacture of outerwear linings, for suits and other products. Such a fabric has a smooth surface and has a high level of hygroscopicity. Viscose significantly improves the quality of children's outerwear.