Table of contents:
- Don't spill a drop
- Who am I?
- Sign language, or "I -actor"
- Tower of Babel
- Do you remember what you ate yesterday?
- Riddle Box
- Do you respect me?
- Foil gift
- Guess the melody, or Find the meaning in my words
- Draw it
- Magic bag
- Intuitive Fantasy
- Spread and dance
- Warming up
- Choose a couple
- Music box
- Analogies in meaning
- Blitz Poll
- Rhymes and punches
- How to diversify the games at the table
A big group of friends, everyone knows each other and is on friendly terms. But they lack something, they need a unifying idea, which will be a game for adults at the table. They can start playing cards or choose computer games on several, stick to the phone in some online game, or they can go and play mafia or spin the bottle in the old fashioned way, especially if there are girls. But you can go in another, more interesting way.
Below is a list of many non-traditional and fun adult games.
Don't spill a drop
Like nothing else for a fun company that wants to play, a cool game at the table. It creates a friendly atmosphere and liberates the participants, especially if they were not familiar with each other before. There can be an unlimited number of participants. The game is somewhat similar to the old custom in European countries, where everyonehad to drink from one glass filled with alcohol.
The essence and order of the game is as follows:
- A large glass is selected.
- It is passed to each guest in a chain, at this time he pours alcohol into it. It is recommended not to mix drinks with each other and not to overfill.
The loser is the one who, due to their inaccuracy, spills a drop of alcohol. He will need to drink the entire glass and make a pompous toast.
Who am I?
This is a really cool adult table game that can be played with different amounts of alcohol. It is somewhat reminiscent of the "Mafia", but without the choice of cards, and the number of characters is limited only by the company's imagination. You will need:
- Paper that will be glued to the forehead.
- Cheerful mood.
The game is played as follows:
- All participants are pasted paper with an inscription on their foreheads. Anyone can be depicted on it, be it Adolf Hitler or an ordinary office clerk.
- In any sequence, the main thing is that it is convenient for the company, you ask each other questions. In which you are trying to find out something about your character.
- You don't have to answer directly and give out all the cards at once.
If someone has identified his hero, you can congratulate him - he won. For incorrect answers, pen alties are imposed on the player, for example - to drink a glass of wine or any other alcoholicdrink.
The game is so called because in a given time the player must guess a certain number of words. As you know from psychology, most people start to panic if they are put in a time frame, so this cool game at the table with friends has the second name "panic". It is worth noting that it will not be possible to play it with four or three people, a large and even number of participants is required.
The essence of the game is described below:
- Each participant writes about 20 or 30 words on paper. Unnecessarily complex words that are impossible to remember in a short period of time are excluded, as well as adjectives and verbs.
- A string of papers is thrown into the container or hat of one of the participants.
- Participants are divided into pairs, it is desirable that one pair includes a man and a woman. It promotes rapprochement between the sexes, and also develops thinking, because the brain works differently in men and women, and now you will find out what this is about.
- Someone of the pair takes out a piece of paper. After reading the written word, he must describe it to his counterpart, and he must guess what he intended. All this happens at a predetermined time. The number of pieces of paper is not limited, it all depends on the speed of guessing one of the players.
- Then they change and step four is repeated.
Take care of the score in advance, because the winner is the one whose pair guessed the most words.
Sign language, or "I -actor"
Cool game for adults at the table, which came to us straight from childhood. In your company, someone will have to be the host and, unfortunately, miss one game. Give preference to the most talkative and less drunk, so that there are no lustful jokes and stupid words. For those who have forgotten the rules, they are described below:
- The company is divided into 2 or 4 teams, it all depends on the number of people.
- In each group, a leader is chosen to show you the word. And here, give preference to the most artistic, so that there are more chances to win.
- The team captain comes up to the leader, and the leader asks him a secret word.
- Without the use of language, but only with the help of facial expressions, the captain tries to show the hidden word.
The team that guesses the most words wins.
Tower of Babel
It bears this name, because in the end it will be destroyed anyway. And the higher the tower, the greater the disagreement between the participants. You will need dominoes or cards, because this is a real board game at the table. Its essence is simple:
- First player lays the foundation for the tower.
- The second continues his work.
- If anyone destroys a structure, they are out of the game or subject to pen alties. For example, you can make him drink a glass of vodka to "improve" his coordination.
As a rule, it is almost impossible to win in such a game. And especially if your opponents are in a jolly state. Butif you still managed to build a tower, then go to the next competition.
Do you remember what you ate yesterday?
The name, of course, is literal and does not carry any special meaning. This will be a fun game for adults at the table, only if they pretty much take on the chest. No props are needed for the game, but a leader is needed, the game will begin with him, the essence of which is set out below:
- The leader chooses any letter and calls it. And other players must name any product that starts with a hidden letter.
- Whoever guesses first, he takes the place of the leader and continues the game.
The winner is the person who was able to name the largest number of words for the hidden letters. As a prize, he can pour more alcohol.
One of the funniest games at the table. For her, nothing special is needed, all you need is a box and various objects of an outstanding shape. So that they had a "two-digit" form, and it was impossible to say exactly what they were. The essence of the game:
- A hole is made in the box for a human hand.
- The host puts certain items there and instills fear in the rest of the participants. You can even say that there is a snake in the box or something more terrible. The veracity of the statements is absolutely not important, the main thing is to scare.
- The contestant sticks his hand into the box and tries to guess what is there.
Whoever guesses the most items wins.
Do you respect me?
The most fun game at the table for men in their prime. The history of the game goes into clichéd films, where drunken characters constantly ask each other: "Do you respect me?" Here is the order of play:
- Everyone takes a little breastfeeding and pairs up.
- Talking about hard life begins.
- When bringing alcohol in the blood to a certain condition, one of the players must ask the other if he respects him. And he must answer why he respects him or vice versa.
The pair of players who come up with the funniest and funniest explanation wins.
At its core, it is very similar to the game "Mystery Box". And she got the name because of the specific presentation of a gift to the winner. It is played as a board game for a company of adults at the table. When playing, you must adhere to the following order:
- Foil and various items are pre-purchased, it can be both sweets and something inedible.
- An object is wrapped in several layers of foil. And in each layer, the player is waiting for a piece of paper with children's or other riddles 18+.
- Correctly answering questions in riddles, a person unfolds one layer of foil.
- If he makes a mistake, the item is passed to the next player.
As a result, the one who unfolded the last sheet of foil remains with the prize. He receives the treasured gift.
The hardest table game for adults when they are under the influence of alcohol. The main goal of the game is equanimity, and now we will understand what we are talking about:
- Friends are divided into two opposing factions.
- They sit opposite each other.
- One of the groups is trying to make the unperturbed comrades laugh, but, as you know, the goal of the others is not to laugh.
The most serious of the group of friends wins, he gets some symbolic prize in the form of a glass of vodka to make it more fun.
Guess the melody, or Find the meaning in my words
A truly unique board game for the company at the table. Its essence boils down to an attempt to isolate keywords from a friend’s proposals and make a whole picture out of them. Game rules:
- There will be no teams here, only one participant leaves away from everyone. The rest of the company remembers a tune, a famous passage from a book, and the like.
- Words from the passage are understood by all members of the group.
- Then the now departed returns.
- The facilitator asks everyone a question, and they must answer them using their word.
- And the one who came must highlight the key words and guess the melody or famous phrase and so on.
The game continues indefinitely, and there can be no winners in it.
Great table game for your friends anniversary. Especially suitable if the hero of the day is creativepersonality and will allow guests to show their "I". Briefly the essence of the game, divided into points:
- Everyone wanders around the room so as not to copy-paste the work of others.
- The host gives the participants a pen and a piece of paper, preferably A4 format.
- Any letter the presenter chooses is called.
- The task of the participants is to draw a picture dedicated to the hero of the day on this letter.
The winner is the one who draws the most original and funny drawing, and whose creativity will be appreciated by all members of the groups.
Suitable as a game at the table at your friend's birthday. But you will have to pretty much take it on your chest so that the tasks become more interesting, and the contests more fun. As a rule, adults are not optimists, and in order to become optimists, you need to "chill" a little. The essence of the game is extremely simple and is outlined below:
- It doesn't matter where, but a tight bag is taken out so that the light does not pass through and the objects in it are not visible.
- Each participant's personal item is expropriated and thrown into a bag.
- Each of the participants takes out a random item.
- The one whose it is is doing the task of the one who took it.
The one who came up with the most original task and performed it is the winner and receives a sweet prize. And if the owner of the thing does not feel sorry for it, then you can give it as a gift.
A familiar game for the company at the table. Its coolness has been proven by time, and who has not played it only in childhood. Therefore, ratheryou need to start refreshing the information in your memory:
- Any empty bottle is chosen, you can also use lemonade.
- Participants form a full circle to avoid gaps.
- The game takes place clockwise or counterclockwise, agree this moment among yourself in advance.
- So the player starts spinning the bottle.
- The player pointed at by the bottle hugs or kisses the one who spun it.
There are no winners here, although you yourself can determine the most original kiss by democratic voting.
During the game, the brain is activated to the maximum amount. This is an extremely interesting game for the company of adults at the table. Its coolness lies in the human sense of perspective, now let's figure out what's what:
- The presenter selects a drawing in advance.
- It breaks down into small pieces. For example, if there is a lion in the picture, then part of the tail, eyes, a little torso and a paw remain from it.
- Drawings that require revision are distributed to all participants.
- Their task is to complete the picture.
It is desirable to use a printer in the game, so that all initial drawings consist of the same elements. The drawing that most reflects the essence of the source wins.
Spread and dance
An original game for more fun, it's definitely worth taking a little alcohol here. This will contribute to relaxation, destroy the complexes, and you will dance like in your youth. Very interesting eventif you are tired of typical table games. The bottom line is this:
- One presenter is selected, who will also work part-time as a DJ.
- Cheerful music turns on, and the host calls any part of the body.
- The rest of the members try to dance with her.
The most original and extraordinary dancer wins here. And do not limit yourself to banal parts of the body, let it be ears or something else.
The perfect table game to kick-start your drinking event. And after all, everyone should participate, and only the lucky ones will be able to stay sober. The order of play is as follows:
- Three glasses are taken.
- Vodka or any other clear alcoholic drink is poured into the first and second, and water into the third.
- The player's task is to choose a glass of non-alcoholic liquid. Of course, someone wants the opposite, and so be it for him.
There are no winners here, the game acts as a preparation for other events.
Choose a couple
This game is not suitable for all companies. There should not be relatives or ready-made couples here, otherwise nothing good will come of the game. There should also be an approximately equal number of boys and girls. The essence of the game:
- The company is divided by gender into boys and girls.
- The girls go to a closed room, preferably as soundproof as possible.
- They think of a man.
- Guys at this time are waiting to be calledthe first of them. He will have to guess the one who chose him.
- If he's wrong, he gets a savory slap and walks out the door. If successful, he remains in the room, but does not give any signs of attention to the girl who chose him. This is done so that others do not guess about their connection.
This game is perfect for forming new couples in the company and showing sympathy, which in other circumstances was embarrassing to show.
As with most of these games, it is not recommended to use the game in a circle of relatives or same-sex participants. But if your relatives are rather liberated people, then they will definitely like this game. The bottom line is this:
- Absolutely any box is chosen that can fit in a person's hand and not slip out.
- The DJ turns on the music, while he must be with his back to the participants in the game.
- When the music abruptly stops, the one in whose hands the box has stopped takes off one piece of clothing.
The best-dressed person remains the winner.
Analogies in meaning
A game at the table that suits intellectuals and people with a quick brain reaction. There is no need to drink here, because you will have to think a lot and think a few steps ahead. How it is played is described below:
- The company sits down at the table and any word is chosen.
- Clockwise, everyone should pronounce a word that would be as close as possible in associations tohidden. For example, "table" is given, others say "leg" because it is part of the table, or "tree" because it is what the table consists of, and so on.
The winner is the one who thought the fastest and brought the most unusual associations. And to somehow even the odds, give him a glass of fun drink as a prize.
A growing trend has found its way into adult table games. This event aims to improve interpersonal contacts between people in the company.
- Everyone participates, but direct interaction takes place between two individuals.
- They ask each other questions and answer them as honestly as possible.
- As soon as everyone is done, each participant must introduce their counterpart. He names his personal qualities, what he enjoys and so on.
The outsiders are those who have collected the least information about their counterpart in the allotted time.
Rhymes and punches
You can't do this game without a leader. He will lead the game, the essence of which is as follows:
- Participants sit on chairs or can stand.
- The presenter says any word in the nominative case and addresses it to the audience.
- The one who comes up with the most original rhyme replaces the leader, and so on indefinitely;
The most active player who came up with the most rhymes wins.
How to diversify the games at the table
First, try to come up withsomething personal or use collective integration and create something new together. This will help you bond and get to know each other better, as well as improve your company skills.
Or drink a lot, because then all the barriers are erased, and any game will seem the most fun and cool, all the girls are beautiful, and you are a courageous macho. To maintain your he alth, do not abuse alcohol, control the amount of alcohol you drink so that the next morning you will remember how fun games were in the company.
Today, alcohol consumption is losing its relevance, and it is no longer cool, as it was in the 1990s. Now young people go in for sports and lead a he althy lifestyle. Do you take care of yourself and your he alth?