Table of contents:
- What products can be made from beads according to the degree of complexity
- What additional materials can be used, how does the appearance of the product depend on it
- Most popular weaving options
- How to read a diagram of a pattern or pattern for beginners
- The easiest beadwork for a beginner needlewoman
- Beaded harness bracelet
- What exactly can be made from beads and fishing line
- 3D beadwork
- Specific composition options
- How the color scheme affects the design of products
- Various plants made of beads and wire for interior decoration and other products
Before you start learning a new craft, you should find out what you can weave from beads. Or a huge number of products. Additionally, larger beads and elements are also used. The basis is a fishing line, thread or wire. Various schemes and patterns of weaving become an excellent base for creating a real masterpiece.
What products can be made from beads according to the degree of complexity
Unimaginable shapes and sizes of products, which are formed by a diverse pattern of completely small beads, beautifully shine in the sun and decorate the interior, body, clothes. There is a question about the degree of complexity. What can be weaved from beads? You can find affordable schemes for any skill level. The product list is very long:
- The simplest version of beadwork is jewelry, represented by elementary baubles. There may be complex options for non-precious jewelry using additional materials.
- More complex products will be flat and figured key rings, which are made in accordance with certainweaving patterns.
- Beaded flowers are considered complex works, as a bud can be made according to a pattern and consist of several parts.
- Pictures are embroidered with the help of beads. This is the most difficult and painstaking task. Here you need to skillfully use colors and work clearly according to the pattern of the picture.
In many ways, the complexity of the work depends on the type of weaving and color design. The time spent on production is also important.
What additional materials can be used, how does the appearance of the product depend on it
When a general picture of the manufacturing principle is presented, it is easier to decide what can be woven from beads. You can use a fishing line for work. Strong and transparent thread has many advantages:
- the fibers are not visible due to transparency;
- strong base is not subjected to mechanical stress;
- holds its shape well, but is flexible at the same time;
- will be used for flat and voluminous weaving;
- beads are easily strung on the fishing line.
Often used and ordinary sewing thread. From such a base, it is possible to produce extremely flat products that are distinguished by plasticity and elasticity. The color of the thread can be an original addition to the appearance of weaving. There are disadvantages too:
- it is difficult to find a strong foundation that wears out quickly over time;
- gets dirty quickly;
- does not withstand complex mechanical stress;
- stringing beads is verydifficult, so you need to use a special needle.
Elastic thin wire is used for weaving body products. This is the only version of the base, thanks to which the product will acquire the desired shape. Stringing beads is very simple, but with a strong stretch, the wire can break. Sometimes the metal part peeping through the beads spoils the appearance of the thing. Due to elasticity and pliability, almost any bulky thing can be made from beads on such a basis.
Most popular weaving options
There are several basic weaving options that are basic and are used very often. On the basis of such motifs, you can create any product, depending on the desire of the needlewoman and what can be woven from beads. You can focus on the list of basic patterns:
- Solid fabric, which is woven bead into bead.
- Cross, where 2 beads are placed at opposite ends of the fishing line, and then connected with one bead.
- Connecting several strips into one piece. Beads are strung on separate pieces of wire, fishing line or thread, and then these parts are joined at the edges into one element.
The technique for performing such motifs can be different. There are more complex weaving options that only experienced craftswomen can do.
How to read a diagram of a pattern or pattern for beginners
What can be weaved from beads for beginners is already a secondary issue. Before you get started, you need to learn how to read beading patterns. Mainsymbols:
- Numbers can indicate the number of a bead or a row of weaving.
- Lines with arrows indicate the direction of canvas creation.
- If two lines come out of the same bead, and the direction is indicated in different directions, then the threading of the bead is implied.
Having acquired the skills of weaving the fabric, you can apply any variants of patterns that determine the position of each bead. Knitting patterns, sudoku patterns, or embroidery sketches may work.
The easiest beadwork for a beginner needlewoman
For a beginner needlewoman, it is important to decide what you can weave from beads, light, but at the same time beautiful. Experienced craftswomen recommend starting work by making a bracelet with a "Cross" pattern. Need to prepare:
- Several bags of beads. It is advisable to choose a material of the same color so as not to complicate the pattern.
- You need to prepare a fishing line or thread. At the initial stages, it is better to work with the fishing option.
- A square piece of natural fabric, preferably white. You can pour beads here so that it does not roll out and is conveniently taken.
Features of making a flat canvas using the "Cross" pattern:
- String 4 beads on the fishing line. Holding the 2 ends of the warp, thread one of them through the last bead. Get a basic cross. You need to place the first element so that the ends of the fishing line are the same length.
- On one and on the other end of the fishing line put on onebead. Put another bead on one of the cuts, and pierce it with the second.
- Further weaving is done in the same way.
This version of the bracelet is the base for many products.
Beaded harness bracelet
Standard primitive patterns get bored quickly. What kind of bracelets can be woven from beads for beginner needlewomen so that they are voluminous? In addition to the elementary "Cross", it is better to use more complex, but suitable for beginners, weaving techniques. This is the harness bracelet, which is a three-dimensional product with an elastic base.
Algorithm for making a tourniquet:
- String 1 bead on a thread, put one of the ends on the other side of the bead and thread it through. Thus, the bead is tightened. Weaving is done with one thread, so it is worth placing the tightened bead closer to the second end of the warp thread.
- String 10 more beads on the long end of the thread, and returning, connect the last 4 beads with the first tightened one. You will get an oval.
- Next, string 3 beads onto a thread. Thread the warp through the first bead of the previous oval row.
- In each subsequent row, you need to string 3 beads, which will be fixed in the middle bead of the resulting loop of the previous row.
This principle of weaving is done until the very end of the bundle, when the desired length is obtained.
What exactly can be made from beads and fishing line
Not always standarda set of materials implies simple work. It seems to many novice needlewomen that only flat products can be made from beads and fishing line. Trivial are: bracelets, earrings, flat key rings, canvases for further decoration. Additional options regarding what can be woven from beads and fishing line:
- Brooches and patches in which beads can be successfully combined with larger beads and glass stones.
- It is possible to make three-dimensional figurines, since a well-stretched fishing line and a properly selected pattern is an option for making such elements.
- With the help of beads and fishing line, you can embroider a beautiful picture. By the same principle, you can decorate clothes.
- Faux collars, ties and bows are easy to recreate with beads and fishing line.
The list is endless. The right manufacturing principle can help you work on your creation.
More difficult options for beginners are making intricate shapes. Therefore, the question arises as to what can be woven from beads:
- Animals, fish and birds: crocodile, fish, beetle, penguin, dolphin, shark, lizard - it all depends on your imagination.
- Cases and boxes made of beaded fabric, phone cases, wallets, pockets.
- You can make pipes, which will then be used to make other products.
To create a three-dimensional element, you can use wire or fishing line. It is enough to choose the right instruction to recreate the forms.
Specific composition options
What can be weaved from beads? The photo of needlewomen presents a huge selection. The combination of several weaving methods, shapes and types of figures remains an actual option.
Diverse mini-trees are original and functional. With the help of wire and beads, you can recreate the famous bonsai. A souvenir money tree, where small beads and coins are combined, is a universal decoration for a desktop or shelf. A basket of vines with fruits or berries looks very attractive. Such a product can find a place on the kitchen shelf.
Beaded pictures are unimaginably beautiful. Making such a masterpiece takes a lot of time and effort. But such a product can decorate any room.
How the color scheme affects the design of products
Each color of beads can become the basis for a huge number of diverse products. If you take one of the shades, it is easy to see what can be woven from yellow beads. Options available:
- Flowers: roses, mimosa, chrysanthemum.
- Various jewelry.
- Apples, oranges, apricots, pineapples and other fruits.
- Chickens, ducklings, Easter eggs.
Yellow beads can be used in the manufacture of diverse patterns and other elements. If you shade the color with a different tone, thenyou get an original decoration with a unique color scheme.
Various plants made of beads and wire for interior decoration and other products
It's easy to figure out what can be woven from beads and wire if you choose the right patterns. Usually flower buds and tree leaves are made on this basis.
Features of creating petals are determined by the scheme. Most often, parts of the flower are woven according to the principle of the canvas. Weaving in circles is used, when a small circle is first made, then a larger one in diameter. The first element is nested within the larger one. Next, the circles are enlarged.
When weaving leaves for trees, the ideal option for creating is the "Cross" pattern. More voluminous compositions are formed using ovals and circles, which are very simply made from beads and hold their shape thanks to the wire.