In order to know how to win at blackjack, a player needs to master several aspects of this card game.
All card games have strict rules that must not be broken. Therefore, those who set themselves the goal of an indispensable win, the rules must be studied thoroughly. There aren't many of them in this game.
Bdackjack is played with a deck of 52 cards. In gambling establishments, in order to prevent an attentive player from counting the remaining points in the deck, they mainly play six-deck blackjack. But there are institutions where this is considered insufficient. There you can meet the game with eight decks.
The dealer deals each player two cards face down. The dealer puts one card (the first one) open for himself. The maximum winning combination is 21 points. The cards have the following numerical values:
- Ace - 1 or 11, whichever value is preferred.
- Main cards (jack, queen, king) - 10 points.
- Lower cards (from 2 to 10) - points correspond tocard numbering.
The card suit has no meaning in this game. Only the value of the card matters. Your cards do not compete with table partners, but directly only with the dealer's cards. The sum of the points of your cards is called "hand".
Goal of the game
The number combination of your "hand" must be higher than the dealer's. This ensures you win the hand. If the dealer's up card is an ace, then the player can take insurance, which is worth half of your initial bet. This will save the player from losing money if the dealer has a "natural blackjack" (combination of an ace and one card for 10 points).
This combination is the most profitable for the player, because you can win blackjack with this set of cards in a ratio of 3 to 2. All other combinations that lead to a player's win are paid out in a ratio of 1 to 1.
Unconditional loss brings the total amount of your cards in excess of 21 points. This situation is called "busting".
If the open card of the dealer is represented not by an ace, but by any other card, the player has the opportunity to choose his further actions.
Depending on what cards were de alt to you when playing blackjack, your strategy for further actions may be as follows:
- More - you ask the dealer for another card. Their number is limited by the total amount of your "hand" - 21 or"brute force".
- Enough - a player who is satisfied with the number of points of his "hand" gives the croupier a sign that he has already achieved the desired.
- Stakeout. If, when dealing cards, a player has two cards of the same score, he can ask the croupier to divide his change into two “hands”. To do this, you need to double the initial amount of the stake.
- Doubling - a player, confident in the superiority of his cards over those held by the dealer, doubles the initial bet. After that, he can draw only one card into his "hand".
- Surrender. Some types of game rules allow the player to refuse to continue playing due to the uncertainty of winning with the cards received during the distribution. In this case, only half of the bet will be lost, and not the entire amount.
Knowing these simple positions of the game, a person can sit down at the gambling table. However, this is not enough to be able to win at blackjack.
A certain algorithm of player actions can significantly increase the chances of winning in a popular game. However, before you win at blackjack, we recommend that you study the percentage component of the possibility of unconditional loss by sorting out the total points.
|sum of points "hands"||brute force probability, %|
The player's behavior strategy in this game is based on the fact that he knows one dealer's card. Also, the player who wants to win must be aware of the actions that the dealer will take. He is not a player, and acts according to clear instructions, in which there is no room for spontaneous decision.
These rules were invented in Las Vegas to make blackjack one of the most popular card games on the planet. The dealer has clear instructions on when to take another card or stop. The success of any strategy in this game became possible only with the predictability of the behavior of the croupier at the card table.
His Majesty Chance is able to shatter any strategy of behavior in the game. When the loss follows one after another, strange things begin to happen to the player. Seeing the bets he placed disappear one by one in the croupier's dexterous hands, few can keep their cool and calculated.
For the most part, people break into a rage, thoughtlessly trying to return the lost funds. The player begins to act in a fit of emotions, completely losing control over the game of blackjack.
Cards do not tolerate emotions, so in such situations, losing is inevitable. The only correct solution is to stop the game immediately.
There is another way to win atblackjack for sure - never play for money or other interest. Then you have the opportunity to always remain among the winners.