- What is collecting?
- Materials needed by collectors
- Unique coins from 2001
- Unique coins from 2003
- Unique coins of 2011
- Unique coins of 2012
- Unique coins - 10 kopecks
- Rare coins of modernRussia, list 2014
- Rare coins of modern Russia, list of the most expensive
Currently, the coins of the times of modern Russia are much more expensive than the gold chervonets, which were produced back in the Russian Empire. Many are interested in the question: “Why does it happen that they cost so much more?” The rarity of such copies lies in the fact that in certain years their circulation was minimal, and the price for them increased sharply because of this. So, it is necessary to understand what are the rare coins of modern Russia. The list of them grows every year, and the price rises higher and higher. Currently, Sberbank of Russia is considering coins of 2001 and 2003, this option is very profitable when investing your assets by buying money from the entire population.
What is collecting?
Coin collecting is a very exciting activity that can interest any person. As time passes, their value increases, especially if they are rare. In order to start collecting, you must first find rare coins, but this is not so easy to do. For example, going through your wallet, for sure, not everyone will be able to find at least one suchinstance.
The collection of found money should be stored very carefully, that is, you need to purchase a special album with plastic sheets that are divided into pockets. This is done so that the coins do not touch each other and do not rub. With the help of transparent sheets, the collection will be very easy to browse, and you can also show it to your friends without taking out the coins again.
Coins in the album must be accompanied by information, the following data must be indicated there:
- Design sides.
- Year of minting.
Materials needed by collectors
Many collectors consider numismatics not just a hobby, but an investment. Currently, coins are minted not from precious metals, as before, but from cheap alloys. Before you start making your own collection album, you should get the following materials:
- Felt tablecloth - it is needed in order to lay out coins on the table.
- Tweezers with rubber tips - you will need these for careful handling of valuable specimens.
- Bright lamp with white light - it will allow you to see everything to the smallest detail.
- Album for coins - it was written about a little higher.
- Pure white cotton gloves.
- Two magnifiers - needed in order to accurately examine everything.
- Card catalog - it can be maintained simply in an Excel document, this is necessary forin order to keep an account of all its valuable copies.
- Several transparent cases - needed for transporting coins.
Collectors currently prefer to collect rare coins of modern Russia, the list of which is presented below.
Unique coins from 2001
Start with the rarest and, of course, the most expensive coins. In 2001, they issued a minimum circulation of 50 kopecks, one and two rubles, they were produced literally in a few pieces. The price of one such coin is not less than 300,000 rubles. It is quite difficult to get them in change - it is almost impossible. It is for this reason that this year's coins are currently rarities, and the price of them is getting even higher every day.
Due to such a high cost, you can "run into" scammers and counterfeiters, which is why when collecting coins, you should be extremely careful. In order not to fall into the trap of scammers, when buying, you need to carefully check them for authenticity with specialists.
Rare coins in most cases can only be seen at special numismatic auctions. But you need to remember that everyone still has the hope that everyone can be purely theoretically lucky, and someone will accidentally get such a valuable item in the change, selling which you can become rich.
Unique coins from 2003
In 2003 there were also very few coins issued in oneruble, two and five. The price for them, of course, is less than in 2001, about 10,000 rubles or a little more. In 2003, only 15,000 coins were issued throughout the country, which is why they are becoming a rarity.
Several coins in 2003 were made without the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg. This fact increases their value. The purchase and sale of such coins is a profit for scammers who lure real rarities from the population.
Unique coins of 2011
Currently, the most popular copies are those that were released in 2011. If we consider the rare coins of modern Russia, the list of 2011 has not yet been compiled, because their types have not yet been sufficiently studied and it is not known whether they will ever be collectible or not. But collectors are now interested in the fate of the coins issued in 2011.
There is a strong possibility that in 5 years the value of 2011 coins will be much higher. But only time can show this. Nowadays, of course, there are some exceptions - they cost a little more. First of all, such exceptions are marriage - they do not have mint marks, departures from the norm, or shifts of stamps. For example, a coin that has two eagles costs about 250 thousand rubles. In the same year, valuable copies were issued with a face value of 25 rubles, but they never got into use, as they were sold out by collectors. SoThus, rare coins of modern Russia, a list with a photo of 2011 will appear a little later, while there is no data on them.
Unique coins of 2012
In 2012, a large circulation of ten-ruble coins was issued, as well as commemorative and commemorative ones. At present, it is not yet known what price will be for 2012 coins. To date, for this year's copies, the cost is approximately equal to face value. It is possible that soon collectors will be able to collect rare coins of modern Russia. The list for 2012 has not yet been compiled, because at that time very few commemorative and anniversary copies were released.
Unique coins - 10 kopecks
Collectors currently appreciate rare coins of modern Russia (a list of 10 kopecks, for example), because for many types in numismatic catalogs the price is quite high. One of the varieties in St. Petersburg costs 2 thousand rubles.
In ten-kopeck coins, the most valuable is the reverse, that is, the reverse side. It depicts George the Victorious, but if you look closely, you can see that there are folds on the cloak. Almost all such coins are made with horizontal folds on a cloak fluttering in the wind. A valuable copy will have vertical folds, it costs about 2 thousand rubles, no less.
It is still unknown how such coins appeared. Currently, there are completely different versions, ranging from faulty equipment to conspiracy theories.
Rare coins of modernRussia, list 2014
In 2014, 87 commemorative coins appeared, which made collectors very happy. A detailed study of the rare coins of modern Russia (2014 list) will seem special, because some of them are made of precious metals, for example, 999 gold.
In 2014, a coin dedicated to the Samara region was issued - it is very rare and quite expensive. The remaining valuable copies are dedicated to the poet Lermontov, St. Sergius of Radonezh, Russian architectural monuments, as well as the victory in the Great Patriotic War.
Rare coins of modern Russia, list of the most expensive
The list of valuable pieces will be useful to every person who is interested in collecting. Rare coins of modern Russia (list of the most expensive coins) are those that were issued from 1992 to the present.
- 10 rubles - about 11 thousand rubles, the logo of the Moscow Mint.
- 50 rubles - no more than 200 rubles.
- 100 rubles - no more than 200 rubles.
- 10 rubles - 22 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 10 rubles - 1.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the Moscow Mint.
- 20 rubles - no more than 7 thousand rubles, the logo of the Moscow Mint.
- 20 rubles - 90 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 50 rubles - 100 rubles, the logo of the coincourtyard of the city of Leningrad.
- 50 rubles - 56.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
1 ruble - 11 thousand rubles, logo of the Moscow Mint
- 1 ruble - 100 rubles, logo of any mint.
- 2 rubles - 150 rubles, the logo of the Mint of the city of Moscow.
- 5 rubles - 250 thousand rubles, the logo of the Mint of the city of Moscow.
- 10 kopecks - 1.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 50 kopecks - 120 thousand rubles, the logo of the Moscow Mint.
- 1 ruble - 30 thousand rubles, logo of the Moscow Mint.
- 2 rubles - 100 thousand rubles, the logo of the Mint of the city of Moscow.
- 2 rubles with Gagarin – 3.5 thousand rubles, no logo.
5 kopecks - 3.5 thousand rubles, without logo
- 5 kopecks - 500 rubles, without logo.
- 1 ruble - 18.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 2 rubles - 13 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 5 rubles - 6.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
These are rare coins of modern Russia, the list of which is presented here, are very much appreciated by collectors.