Table of contents:
Paper toys are simple, affordable and interesting. From this material you can make various crafts. If you have a growing son, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the master class on creating a tank. A homemade unit can be built from paper or cardboard. You can make more than one combat vehicle, it is done very quickly, the main thing is to do everything according to the instructions.
Paper tank instructions
For crafts, you need to prepare an A4 sheet and scissors. You can also use colored paper.
Act according to the scheme:
- Tear off a strip about 4-5 cm wide from the short side of the leaf.
- Fold its upper right corner so that you have a triangle. Bend the top of the sheet.
- Now you need to fold the top of the strip into a triangle in the opposite direction.
- You should end up with a strip of paper with a clear fold at the top. Fold the top of the strip into a pyramid along the fold contours.
- You need to press the pyramid,so that it is securely fastened when rolled up.
- Fold the lower part of the pyramid in the same way.
- Now you should fold the outer parts up, then fold them to the right.
- Fold the left edge inward.
- Flip the folded edges of the strip halfway out.
- You need to repeat the same steps on the other side.
- You should end up with a strip with pyramid arrows.
- Now unfold the pyramid at the top and fold it inward in the opposite direction.
- Flip the part that you have turned over to the other side. Bend the bottom of the pyramid to the center. Now you need to fold the top so that it touches the bottom.
- Next, you can proceed to the lower lugs. You need to insert one pyramid into another. Fasten the structure and secure by bending the "ears".
- Spread the "ears" of the pyramid at the top.
- Bend all the "ears" of the upper pyramid inward. Your paper tank now has a turret.
- Spread part of the strip inward. You need to make the tracks come out more voluminous.
- Spread the tank from all sides.
Adding a muzzle to the tank
Now you need to add a muzzle to your makeshift war machine. To do this, take a piece of paper (4 by 4 cm). Roll it into a tube so that it has a thickening at the end. Raise the tank's turret and attach the resulting muzzle.
Now you know how to make a homemade paper tank. Processits creation may seem difficult for those who are just mastering the origami technique. To make the toy, you must follow the instructions. The complexity of the work is that there is no need to use glue to assemble a paper tank. All you need to work is a sheet of paper, scissors, a ruler. At first, you can try to make such a craft yourself. As soon as you manage to assemble a homemade tank, involve little helpers in the occupation. For a stronger machine, use heavy paper.