- Crafts from leaves
- Crafts on the autumn theme of vegetables
- Master class for making crafts from pumpkins
- Crafts from natural materials
Almost every preschool institution in the fall holds some kind of fair-sales, exhibitions, competitions or just autumn holidays, for which children and their parents are asked to bring autumn crafts to the kindergarten. Such forms of work, of course, are useful in that they bring the child and parents closer: after all, the baby cannot cope with making crafts on his own, and mom or dad, and sometimes grandparents, come to his aid. And here are a couple of workshops that will help you easily make autumn crafts for kindergarten.
Crafts from leaves
Autumn leaves are a fertile material for making all kinds of crafts. Collecting them brings unprecedented joy to kids, and even adults can return to the world of childhood. During the collection, you can fix the names of trees, colors and even shapes with your child, remember poems about autumn and just take a walk with benefit. To make autumn crafts for kindergarten from leaves, they need to be properly prepared. We offer a master class on making an autumn wreath of leaves:
1. Wash and dry leaves of different colors.
2. Smooth out with an iron.
3. Make a ring out of thin wire.
4. In everymake a hole in the leaflet and string the leaves on the ring, pressing them tightly against each other.
5. Spread the wreath and decorate it with ribbons, beads, flat figures.
Crafts on the autumn theme of vegetables
Vegetables… That's where the real scope for imagination opens up! There are so many of them in the fall, and they are all so beautiful that you just can’t help but use them in your work.Autumn crafts for kindergarten can be very different: this is a farm with piglets and cows made of potatoes, boats made of zucchini, carrot octopus. A pumpkin can become both a mask for the popular Halloween holiday abroad or a candlestick, or serve as the basis for decorating a flower meadow or a basket filled with fruits, berries and flowers.
Master class for making crafts from pumpkins
1. Wash the pumpkin and wipe dry, cut the stalk so that the cut diameter is 10-15 cm.
2. From the pumpkin, select seeds and pulp, process the inside with sandpaper until smooth.
3. Dry the pumpkin at room temperature or in the sun, to speed up the drying process, you can stuff the pumpkin with newspapers.
4. Using a stencil, apply a pattern to the outside of the vegetable.
5. It is better to carve a pumpkin with special carving tools, but if they are not available, a sharp knife will do.
6. Finally, the product can be covered with a transparent varnish: this will preserve it for a longer period and add shine.
Great opportunities open up for those whoowns the art of carling. Using tools, remove the middle from the pumpkin, cut out the eyes, mouth or patterns if you are not making a mask. Inside you can insert a candle and light it. But unfortunately, autumn crafts for kindergarten from vegetables are short-lived, they quickly deteriorate, so they need to be made on the eve of a holiday or an exhibition.
Crafts from natural materials
It is not for nothing that the autumn season is called generous, it truly gives us so much material that can be used in our work that one has only to be surprised and thank it from the bottom of my heart. In the forest and park, you can collect spruce and pine cones, acorns and chestnuts with your child. They are perfect for decorating crafts or directly for its manufacture. Do not neglect simple twigs, you can make a large number of beautiful crafts from them. For example, make an autumn panel:
1. Fancifully curved twig clear of excess debris.
2. Using PVA glue, attach the branch to a sheet of thick cardboard.
3. Glue multi-colored autumn leaves on a branch.
4. Make a frame from natural material: acorns, spruce needles and so on.
Autumn crafts for kindergarten are a flight of fancy for the child and parents, and making them is a great pastime that helps bring the whole family together.